Friday, September 7, 2012

TOU 1/2

For as long as I can remember I have wanted to be able to run. When my friend Dara and I started working out together last summer we couldn't even jog a mile... not even a 1/2 mile without stopping to walk. This summer Me, Dara and her sister Krista decided to train for a 1/2 marathon to whip ourselves into shape. I have been amazed at how quickly we trained our bodies to run. It has been the best summer because I have been outside pounding the pavement with Dara!
Here we are before the race (me, Dara, Krista)

Sprinting to the finish!
My hubby, mom and sister came to see my race.
 Kyle has been so supportive of my crazy running schedule.

 I would never have done this without these girls. They are the best training buddies!!

I love running and I can see how people kinda get addicted! I can't wait to train for another.



2 comments:

  1. Congrats! Nothing like your first one! :) watch out though...soon you want to run marathons!

    ReplyDelete