Monday, December 31, 2012

Christmas time review

I realized two things the other day. 1- I haven't blogged hardly at all about our fun Christmas season, and 2- I didn't take very many pictures. So This post won't be as exciting as it could be. Here are some of the fun traditions new and old that we have and did.
-Built Gingerbread houses
-Went to the Christmas concert at the conference center
-Saw the lights on Temple Square TWICE!
-Saw the lights at Willard Bay
-Drank a lot of hot chocolate
-Spent the entire Christmas weekend with our families
-Went to Kyle's family's annual Christmas party where. Santa comes every year.
-Went sledding on Christmas day with cousins.

We are always so busy during Christmas, but we do it because we LOVE it!
This year I was secretly hoping that we would have at least heard some good news about a baby or already adopted before Christmas. I pretend to be tough and realistic about adoption and how long it might take, but a girl can dream right??!! I was feeling really sad in the beginning because I didn't want another Christmas without a little one. I received a blessing from family and instantly felt of my Saviors love. The rest of Christmas I was able to focus on the true meaning of Christmas. I felt the spirit of Christmas... the spirit of the Savior. I hope everyone was touched some how this Christmas season by the spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment