Thursday, March 21, 2013

crisis averted

Remember how I was having a midlife crisis???
I'm all better!!
Apparently all I needed was a little TLC and sunshine.
We went to Zions with our good friends and had more fun than we have had in a very long time. We spent most of  our time outside in the sun. We hiked and hiked some more. We plade arcade games and went bowling. We even hit some balls at a golf range. The best part of it all is that we didn't have a plan at all. We woke up every morning and did whatever we felt like doing.
Our favorite part was the Angel's Landing hike. People told us it was pretty scetchy and the most of the way we didn't get it. Suddenly we understood haha. The last .5Mile is more of rock climbing. It was super high up and most of it you could look off a cliff on either side of where you were standing.
We were so happy to know that this was our last vacation without a child. We lived up our alone time, but we actually can't wait to go on vacations with our little man.
The thing about my midlif crisis is that it was mostly about change... just like anyone else I'm terrified of the unknown. It scares me to know that I will be in charge of a person. I can completely influence him, good and bad. Will I do a good job??
But, I want one thing to be clear. I want this change. I have ached for this change for over three years. It has consumed my life.

11 weeks everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment