Sunday, November 24, 2013

Home Sweet Home

Remember how we were hoping to move in to our new house by early December???
We got a huge surprise! Everything moved much faster than anticipated and we were able to move on Monday, one day after my Birthday!! I will always say it was the best Birthday present EVER! 
We love it so much and have been having fun all week unpacking and organizing.
Here are a few pictures.


 
I'm still figuring out how I want to decorate the living room wall and would love ideas! I have been scanning Pinterest for days and still have no idea what I'm going to do!
 
 
We were also really happy to be able to take this little guy with us. Meet Max!  
We welcomed him to our family about a month ago. My parents let us keep him at their house until we moved into ours. We very grateful they were willing to do that. Max is a Jack Russell Terrior, super fast and high energy, and hilarious. We love him and Kyle has had a lot of fun training him.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment