Tuesday, February 21, 2012

As we are starting the process.... The application/ Bishop recommendation/down payment... I am getting super anxious. I know that adoption can be a long process and sometimes with our agency it can take years to get placed. I can't help but feel like we need to rush. The soonest we can be approved is May because we have to take some classes through the agency that are only offered 3 times a year. Hopefully we can get everything ready so that we can be done as soon as we've completed the classes.
I'm secretly terrified that everything will go wrong, but I know there is a child out there for us. I can't help but pray that we get placed sooner than later, but it isn't in my hands or in my timing. I hate that I'm a control freak! Kyle has been great at keeping me relaxed and focused on the exciting part of this process.

On a lighter note... We are going to be having a fund raising yard sale/bake sale March 23-24 in our hometown. Our family has been really great and willing to help us out. We are accepting any items or baked goods for the sale so if you would like to dejunk we are more than happy to take it off your hands! We have gone through our apartment and I''m surprised with all the stuff we've come up with to sell. More info to come about  the fundraising sale!

1 comment:

  1. I started a box for you guys the other day so will bring it to you as soon as it gets a bit more in it:)

    ReplyDelete