Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Kyle


Warning this post is purely sentimental!
In light of our upcoming  FOURTH year anniversary I have been thinking about my awesome hubby a lot lately (more than usual... so A LOT). I remember older couples always saying that your love grows even more through your marriage. I remember thinking that it wasn't possible for me to love Kyle more because I loved him so much already. Well ladies and gentleman it is true! In our four years together we have been through a lot of things that could have driven us apart, but through Kyle's love and care for me we have become even closer. Kyle is different from any man I have ever known. He isn't even a lot like any one person in his own family, I really feel like Kyle got all the awesome qualities from everyone. Here are just a few of the reasons I love him so much.
He cares so much about the people he loves.
He will drop anything to help anyone with anything.
He works harder and longer than anyone I know.
He is not afraid of what people think so he is always Kyle no matter who is around.
He knows exactly when I need him to be really kind loving.
He hugs me tight, kisses me, and tells me he loves me every morning before we leave each other (even if we   had a fight the night before).
He loves the Gospel and takes me to the temple every week.
He is such a goof and makes me laugh more and more.

I brag about him all the time and I'm sure people get sick of hearing how amazing he is, but I just can't get over what a man I have! I'm so grateful that he chose me and loves me for who I am even with all my flaws.

No comments:

Post a Comment